Warehouse Associate Classification: Non-exempt Department: Operations/ Warehouse Reports to: Warehouse Manager Job Purpose: Safely and efficiently pull product from warehouse for delivery to local customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Must be able to lift 55lb. products periodically throughout the day with no physical limitations.
- Able to operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Clear written and verbal communications.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills.
- Courteous and professional demeanor.
- Able to operate with a sense of urgency and accuracy.
- Strong desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Experience with product pulling/tracking computer programs is desirable.
- Experience operating warehouse equipment (forklift, order picker, pallet riders, etc.) is desirable.
This is an entry-level position; experience with order pulling in a warehouse environment is desirable.